We wanted originally to throw the balls into the hoop, but we had some difficulties. It was hard. At first, we would make a cannon, but that did not work. Then we decided on a weird-looking catapult thing. We had to create and recreate a scoop to pick up the balls from the ground, which would then sort of fling it into the robot and it would go on a little path thing to the catapult. Then we would throw it and hope it made it into the hoop. We had some difficulties trying to make the arm strong enough to make the ball into the hoop. Eventually we figured out that we had to use rubber bands to get enough force to throw the ball high enough.